(EN) Recomet Nya Nya!
Announcing collaboration with Tubbycats! This collaboration serves as a form of support for derivative creation, as well as celebration of friendship between Recomet and Tubbycats. Holders, creators, and requesters, you are all invited! Through this campaign, Let's show our gratitude and love for our friends, families, and found families, whether online or offline.
To participate, simply send or accept 1 TubbycatsNFT derivative request while holding a Tubbycats NFT!
※Artist does not need to hold a TubbycatsNFT to be eligible for the campaign.
※While the theme is ‘to be thankful’ and ‘showing gratitude, it is not compulsory to request a derivative along the theme. You may also design the request as a gift for someone else.
- Enjoy a 0% platform fee for Tubbycats Derivative Requests made between 12/01/2022 0:00 JST to 12/15/2022 23:59 (JST).
- A custom commemorative NFT STAMP by the Tubbycats team
- Nearing the end of the event, participants’ names will be raffled, and 1 (one) lucky winner will get a basket of Tubbycats physical merchandise!
Only artists who deliver the artwork before the final delivery deadline ( 01/15/2023 23:59 JST ) will be eligible for the commemorative stamp and raffle. Delivery past the deadline means the artist will only be eligible for the 0% platform fee but will not receive the commemorative stamp.
- Requesters must hold a Tubbycats NFT during the campaign period to be eligible for perks and rewards.
- The commission request should have a Tubbycats NFT attached to the request details as proof of ownership.
- The Request must be of Tubbycats derivative. It must be sent, accepted, and paid for between 12/01/2022 0:00 ~12/15/2022 23:59 (JST).
- Creators are not required to have a Tubbycats NFT. In this case, you will receive a 0% platform fee adaptation and a custom stamp as a benefit.
For detailed information and exception, check out our FAQ.
If you hold a Tubbycats and wish to participate, but have not yet been invited to Recomet, worry not! You may apply for an invitation here: