(EN) Frequently Asked Question
Below are frequently asked questions regarding the Tubbycats x Recomet collaboration campaign
Please do not hesitate to contact us on discord if you have any other questions not covered in this document!
- General FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to both Artists and Requesters, as well as information about the campaign’s perks and rewards
- Artists’ FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to Artists’ participants
- Requesters’ FAQ: Contain FAQ that applies to Requester participants.
- For Recomet’s English requester’s guidelines, check here. The Requester guideline in Japanese is here.
- Do I need to hold a Tubbycats NFT to be eligible for the campaign, either as a requester or as an artist? How will Recomet track the ownership?
For this campaign, possessions of Tubbycats NFT are only compulsory for requesters. Creators do not need to own a Tubbycats NFT to participate. However, creators who does not own a Tubbycats will not be eligible for the raffle for physical merch.
We track the eligibility of the participants based on the possession of a Tubbycats NFT in the wallet registered in the Recomet system. In addition, requesters should attach their owned Tubbycats NFT in the NFT attachment feature as proof of their ownership.
- Can I sell or move the Tubbycats NFT away from my registered wallet during the campaign period?
Raffle eligibility will be determined via a snapshot taken near the end of the campaign period. Therefore, we advise that holders do not move or sell their Tubby away from their wallets until the end of the campaign period.
- What does a 0% platform fee mean?
For all Tubbycats derivative requests made by Tubbycats holders to artists made during the request send-in period, the artists will receive the entire earnings.
- If I win the physical merch basket, who will be handling my mailing address?
- How many requests I should send or accept to be counted as participating in the campaign?
Sending (including depositing payment) or accepting 1 request is sufficient to be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- How do I join the campaign as an artist?
To join the campaign as an artist, simply accept a request for a Tubbycats derivative! Artist does not need to be the holder of Tubbycats NFT to be eligible for the campaign.
For a step-by-step of accepting requests, check out the Creator’s Guideline
- What will happen if I deliver the requested work past the campaign’s final delivery deadline?
Artists who deliver the requested works past the final delivery deadline will only be eligible for the 0% platform fee. They will not be eligible for other rewards such as the commemorative NFT stamp.
- Do I need to accept all the requests I received during the campaign period?
No, there is no pressure to accept every request. We do not enforce automatic approval and you can approve only requests you wish to accept.
- Will I be eligible for rewards and perks if I accepted a last-minute request on time, but the requester deposited the payment late?
Yes. we will count such cases as eligible, however since we will need to make exceptions for cases like this, please contact the Recomet team when it happens.
- How do I join the campaign as a requester?
To join the campaign as the requester, send a request for a Tubbycats derivative to any artist.
A requester will be counted as a participant once their request (commission) is accepted and payment is deposited. Do note that there is a deadline for a request send-in, and several artists may receive more requests than they can possibly accept. Further, transactions may take a while to approve, and unexpected errors may also occur. To avoid this, please try to not send a request close to the deadline of the request send-in period.
When sending the request, please attach the Tubbycats NFT you own as proof of ownership of a Tubbycats.
Ideally, the Tubbycats NFT you attach is the same Tubby you would like to request a derivative for. Please note that Recomet does not allow revision or redrawing. Communication will be strictly done through the description attached to your request.
For a step-by-step of sending a request, check out the Requester Guidelines
- Will I be eligible for rewards (stamps and raffles) if I send a request and cancel it?
No. Please note that you will be counted as participating (and therefore, eligible for rewards) when you send a request, have the request accepted, and deposit the payment within the request send-in period.
- What will happen if I send a request outside the request send-in period?
If you send a Tubbycats derivative request outside the campaign’s request send-in period, the request will be treated as a standard request. It will not be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- Will I be eligible for the rewards (stamps and raffles) if the artist I commissioned delivers the artwork past the campaign’s delivery deadline?
Yes. You would be eligible for the rewards if your request was accepted and paid within the request send-in period, regardless of the delivery timing and result.