(EN) My MEGAMI's derivative: OMAKASE!
We are announcing our first collaboration event with MEGAMI NFT!
This event aims to rewards YOU, as an actor in the creation of derivative works! Derivative work has always been the power source of MEGAMI project. It is also an important source of inspiration and income for many artists.
To participate, simply send or accept 1 MEGAMI NFT derivative request while holding a MEGAMI NFT!
Perks and Rewards
- Enjoy a 0% platform fee for MEGAMI Derivative Requests made between 9/11 0:00 to 9/25 23:59 (JST).
- A custom commemorative NFT Stamp designed by AOYA (ERC-1155 NFT)*
- Nearing the end of the event, the requesters’ name will be raffled, and three lucky requesters can win a FREE MEGAMI NFT!
Only artists who deliver the artwork before the final delivery deadline ( 10/25 23:59 JST ) will be eligible for the commemorative stamp. Delivery past the 10/25 deadline means the artist will only be eligible for the 0% platform fee but will not receive the commemorative stamp.
Eligibility, Terms, and Conditions
- Artists and Requesters must hold a MEGAMI NFT during the campaign period to be eligible for perks and rewards.
- The commission request should have a MEGAMI NFT attached to the request details as proof of ownership.
- The Request must be of Megami derivative. It must be sent, accepted, and paid for between 9/11 0:00 ~9/25 23:59 (JST)
Do check out our FAQ for further details.
If you hold a MEGAMI and wish to participate, but have not yet been invited to Recomet, worry not! You may apply for an invitation in the form provided by the MEGAMI team.
Recomet Invitation Request Form
Recoment and MEGAMI are jointly launching the "My MEGAMI derivative, Omakase!" campaign to foster the culture of the derivative creations. We will offer some rewards to "artists who own MEGAMI" and "clients who own MEGAMI" who have successfully completed commissions on Recomet during a specific period of time.