(EN) Frequently Asked Question
Below are frequently asked questions regarding the MEGAMI x Recomet events.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on discord if you have any other questions not covered in this document!
- General FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to both Artists and Requesters, as well as information about the campaign’s perks and rewards
- Artists’ FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to Artists’ participants
- Requesters’ FAQ: Contain FAQ that applies to Requester participants.
- For Recomet’s English requester’s guidelines, check here. The Requester guideline in Japanese are here.
- Do I need to hold a MEGAMI NFT to be eligible for the campaign, either as a requester or as an artist? How will Recomet track the ownership?
We track the eligibility of the participants based on the possession of a MEGAMI NFT in the wallet registered in the Recomet system.
In addition, requesters should attach their owned MEGAMI NFT in the NFT attachment feature as proof of ownership to the artists.
- Can I sell or move the MEGAMI NFT away from my registered wallet during the campaign period?
The receiver for the commemorative NFT stamp distribution will be determined via a snapshot taken nearing the end of the campaign period. Therefore, we advise that both artists and requesters do not move or sell their MEGAMI away from their wallets until the end of the campaign period.
- What does a 0% platform fee mean?
For all MEGAMI derivative requests made by MEGAMI holders to MEGAMI holding artists made during the request send-in period, the artists will receive the entire commission fee.
- What does ‘chance to win 3 free MEGAMI NFTs’ mean?
We will raffle the names of participating requesters ONLY. The winners will receive a free MEGAMI NFT, courtesy of the MEGAMI team!
- How many requests I should send or accept to be counted as participating in the campaign?
Sending or accepting 1 request is sufficient to be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- How do I join the campaign as an artist?
To join the campaign as an artist, simply accept a request for a MEGAMI derivative while holding a MEGAMI NFT.
For a step-by-step of accepting requests, check out the Creator’s Guideline
- What will happen if I deliver the requested work past the campaign’s final delivery deadline?
Artists who deliver the requested works past the final delivery deadline will only be eligible for the 0% platform fee. They will not be eligible for other rewards such as the commemorative NFT stamp.
- Do I need to accept all the requests I received during the campaign period?
No, there is no pressure to accept every request. You can accept only requests you wish to accept.
- I wish to join but I haven’t had a MEGAMI. Is it allowed to buy a MEGAMI NFT prior to the campaign?
Yes. There will be no snapshot at the beginning of the campaign, so you are free to purchase a MEGAMI NFT to participate. The length of your MEGAMI possession does not matter. Your participation counts as long as you accept a MEGAMI Derivative Requests while holding a MEGAMI during the campaign period.
- How do I join the campaign as a requester?
To join the campaign as the requester, send a request for a MEGAMI derivative to a MEGAMI-holding artist. (Eligible creators will be marked with an event marker.)
A requester will be counted as a participant once their request (commission) is accepted and payment is deposited. Do note that there is a deadline for a request send-in, and several artists may receive more requests than they can possibly accept. To avoid this, please try to not send a request close to the deadline of the request send-in period.
When sending the request, please attach the MEGAMI NFT you own as proof of ownership of a MEGAMI.
Ideally, the MEGAMI NFT you attach is the same MEGAMI you would like to request a derivative for. Please note that Recomet does not allow revision or redrawing. Communication will be strictly done through the description attached to your request. This is the spirit of My Megami Derivative, Omakase!
For a step-by-step of sending a request, check out the Requester Guidelines
- Will I be eligible for rewards (stamps and raffles) if I send a request and cancel it?
No. Please note that you will be counted as participating (and therefore, eligible for rewards) when you send a request, have the request accepted, and deposit the payment within the request send-in period ( 9/11~9/25 JST )
- What will happen if I send a request outside the request send-in period?
If you send a MEGAMI derivative request outside the campaign’s request send-in period, the request will be treated as a standard request and will not be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- Will I be eligible for the rewards (stamps and raffles) if the artist I commissioned delivers the artwork past the campaign’s delivery deadline?
Yes. You would be eligible for the rewards if your request was accepted and paid within the request send-in period, regardless of the delivery timing and result.