MegamixRecomet Post-Campaign Review
- Total invitation sent: 39
- Total requests sent: 91
- Total requesters: 47
- Total artists receiving requests: 56
- Total GMV: 16.77ETH
- (Including 4.65E released/delivered, excluding requests that did not meet participation criteria)
- Average Request Value: 0.19E
Growth Provided by Campaign
- The gap period between the first announcement and the start date seems to confuse many people. There is a risk to lose hype momentum if the gap is too long. Solution: Might be a good idea to post an official announcement around 2 days before the event starts. 2 days seems enough to send out invitations to most applicants as well.
- Most things went well due to extensive preparation but experimenting with different types of incentives and participants might be a good idea.
- Featuring artists in the order of Twitter following does not seem to do much. Maybe experimenting with randomized order would do better. Requesters/Client seems to commission artists based on others’ commission result (peer influence) or already possess a commission target beforehand.
- Artist feature seems to bring in more visibility and discoverability. It could be a good idea to keep on featuring artists during the campaign period.