(EN) Frequently Asked Question
Below are frequently asked questions regarding Gasho and Gasho order for the Killer Gf x Recomet campaign.
If you have any other questions not covered in this document, do not hesitate to contact:
- About GASHO 2.0: Contains FAQ about GASHO service and the 2.5D relief printing.
- About Campaign order: Contains FAQ regarding GASHO x Killer Gf x Recomet campaign.
- Request a derivative of your Killer GF via Recomet to participate in the campaign!
Event details are here 👉🏻 KGF - Valentine’s Day | Recomet
- For Recomet’s English requester’s guidelines, check here. The Requester guideline in Japanese is here.
- Where is GASHO?
both GASHO 2.0 and the artisans working with the team are located in Japan.
- What is the material?
- When ordering a GASHO, do I need to order the frame separately?
No. All GASHO prints come with frame.
- I want to order a GASHO print, but the resolution of the artwork isn’t a square. Will the artwork be cropped in the final product?
The final printing size will be fine-tuned according to the artwork size/resolution. GASHO will make sure that the artwork is not cropped in the final product.
- How heavy is a GASHO print?
Weight varies depending on the size. As a reference, an XS Gasho weights around 450~550gr or 1~1.2lbs, and an XL (70cm x 100cm / 27.5in x 40in) GASHO weights about 6.5kg or 14lbs
- How do I take care of a GASHO print?
You can clean a GASHO print using alcohol wipes or damp towel. Please make sure to wipe gently.
- Why do I need to remit before filling the order form?
To prevent spam order and to make order handling easier. The order form serves as both payment proof and order form.
- I have a Killer GF but did not participate in the collaboration campaign. Am I still eligible for the discounted price?
Yes! As long as you are a Killer GF holder, you are eligible for the special price. Please make sure you order within the campaign period!