(EN) Frequently Asked Question
Below are frequently asked questions regarding the Killer GF x Recomet collaboration campaign.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on discord if you have any other questions not covered in this document!
- General FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to both Artists and Requesters, as well as information about the campaign’s perks and rewards
- Artists’ FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to Artists’ participants
- Requesters’ FAQ: Contain FAQ that applies to Requester participants.
- For Recomet’s English requester’s guidelines, check here. The Requester guideline in Japanese is here.
- Do I need to hold a KGF NFT to be eligible for the campaign, either as a requester or as an artist? How will Recomet track the ownership?
Yes. Possession of KGF NFT is compulsory for both requesters and artists to be eligible for the campaign’s rewards.
We track the eligibility of the participants based on the possession of KGF NFT in the wallet registered in the Recomet system. In addition, requesters should attach their owned KGF NFT in the NFT attachment feature as proof of their ownership.
- What does a 0% platform fee mean?
For all KGF derivative requests made by KGF holders to artists made during the request send-in period, KGF-holder artists will receive the entire earnings.
- How many requests I should send or accept to be counted as participating in the campaign?
Sending (including depositing payment) or accepting 1 request is sufficient to be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- How do I join the campaign as an artist?
To join the campaign as an artist, simply accept a request for a KGF derivative while holding a KGF. Regrettably, f you accept a request without owning a KGF, the request will be treated as a normal request and you will not be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
For a step-by-step of accepting requests, check out the Creator’s Guideline
- What will happen if I deliver the requested work past the campaign’s final delivery deadline?
Artists who deliver the requested works past the final delivery deadline will only be eligible for the 0% platform fee.
- Do I need to accept all the requests I received during the campaign period?
No, there is no pressure to accept every request. We do not enforce automatic approval and you can approve only requests you wish to accept.
- Will I be eligible for rewards and perks if I accepted a last-minute request on time, but the requester deposited the payment late?
Yes. we will count such cases as eligible, however since we will need to make exceptions for cases like this, please contact the Recomet team when it happens.
- How do I join the campaign as a requester?
To join the campaign as the requester, send a request for a KGF derivative to any artist-holder. Holders may request a KGF derivative from a non-artist holder, but the artist will not be eligible for this campaign's perks and rewards. The requester will still be eligible for them.
A requester will be counted as a participant once their request (commission) is accepted and payment is deposited. Do note that there is a deadline for a request send-in, and several artists may receive more requests than they can possibly accept. Further, transactions may take a while to approve, and unexpected errors may also occur. To avoid this, please try to not send a request close to the deadline of the request send-in period.
When sending the request, please attach the KGF NFT you own as proof of ownership of the KGF.
Please note that Recomet does not allow revision or redrawing. Communication will be strictly done through the description attached to your request.
For a step-by-step of sending a request, check out the Requester Guidelines
- IS KGF CC0? Can I request any derivative of any KGF? KGF implements the Uwu Art License. It means KGFs are not cc0 and you might have limited use for KGFs that are not in your possession. Check out the KGF license here and the details on the Uwu art license here.
- If I don’t own a KGF but requested the CC0 KGF NFT, do I count as participating in the campaign?
No, possession of KGF NFT is compulsory to be eligible for the campaign perks and rewards.
- Will I be eligible for rewards (stamps) if I send a request and cancel it?
No. Please note that you will be counted as participating (and therefore, eligible for rewards) when you send a request, have the request accepted, and deposit the payment within the request send-in period.
- What will happen if I send a request outside the request send-in period?
If you send a KGF derivative request outside the campaign’s request send-in period, the request will be treated as a standard request. It will not be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- Will I be eligible for the rewards (stamps and raffles) if the artist I commissioned delivers the artwork past the campaign’s delivery deadline?
Yes. You will be eligible for the rewards if your request was accepted and paid within the request send-in period, regardless of the delivery timing and result.
- Can I sell or move the KGF NFT away from my registered wallet during the campaign period?
To avoid confusion regarding copyrights and ownership of derivatives, we strongly suggest that you keep the requested KGF NFT in the wallet registered in the Recomet system until the campaign has fully ended.
- If I request a commission using payments other than ETH, am I eligible for the campaign perks and rewards?
No. Only payment in ETH is eligible for this campaign.