(EN) Frequently Asked Question
Below are frequently asked questions regarding the uwucomet: uwucrew x recomet collaboration campaign.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on discord if you have any other questions not covered in this document!
- General FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to both Artists and Requesters, as well as information about the campaign’s perks and rewards
- Artists’ FAQ: Contains FAQ that applies to Artists’ participants
- Requesters’ FAQ: Contain FAQ that applies to Requester participants.
- For Recomet’s English requester’s guidelines, check here. The Requester guideline in Japanese is here.
- Do I need to hold a uwucrew NFT to be eligible for the campaign, either as a requester or as an artist? How will Recomet track the ownership?
We track the eligibility of the participants based on the possession of uwucrew NFT in the wallet registered in the Recomet system. In addition, requesters should attach their owned uwucrew NFT in the NFT attachment feature as proof of their ownership.
In principle, possession of uwucrew is compulsory for both artists and requesters. However, non-holder artists can participate by accepting a maximum 2 uwucrew NFT or equal to 0.15E uwucrew NFT in exchange for a derivative request.
- What does a 0% platform fee mean?
For all uwucrew derivative requests made by uwucrew holders to artists made during the request send-in period, uwucrew-holder artists will receive the entire earnings.
- How many requests I should send or accept to be counted as participating in the campaign?
Sending (including depositing payment) or accepting 1 request is sufficient to be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- Aside from the 0% platform fee, when will I receive the reward for the campaign?
In principle, aside from the 0% platform fee, we will distribute the rewards at the end of the request delivery. This is due to the fact that we are distributing rewards for requesters and artists at the same time, and that artists eligibility will be counted based on promptness of request delivery.
- How do I join the campaign as an artist?
To join the campaign as an artist:
- if you are an uwucrew NFT holder, simply accept a derivative request for an uwucrew NFT during the campaign period.
- if you are a non-holder, set up a plan that specifies a maximum of 1 uwucrew token in exchange for a derivative.
- Deliver the request before the end of the event delivery deadline.
For a step-by-step of accepting requests, check out the Creator’s Guideline
- What will happen if I deliver the requested work past the campaign’s final delivery deadline?
Artists who deliver the requested works past the final delivery deadline will only be eligible for the 0% platform fee.
- Do I need to accept all the requests I received during the campaign period?
No, there is no pressure to accept every request. We do not enforce automatic approval and you can approve only requests you wish to accept.
- Will I be eligible for rewards and perks if I accepted a last-minute request on time, but the requester deposited the payment late?
Yes. we will count such cases as eligible, however since we will need to make exceptions for cases like this, please contact the Recomet team when it happens.
- How do I join the campaign as a requester?
To join the campaign as the requester, send a request for a uwucrew derivative to any artist-holder.
A requester will be counted as a participant once their request (commission) is accepted and payment is deposited. Please note that there is a deadline for submitting requests. Additionally, some artists may receive more requests than they can possibly accept. Transactions may take a while to approve, and unexpected errors may occur. To avoid these issues, please refrain from submitting a request close to the deadline of the request submission period.
When sending the request, please attach your uwucrew NFT as proof of ownership.
Please note that Recomet discourage excessive revision and redrawing. Communication will be strictly done through the description attached to your request.
For a step-by-step of sending a request, check out the Requester Guidelines
- Is uwucrew CC0? Can I request any derivative of any uwucrew? uwucrew implements the uwu Art License. It means uwucrews are not cc0 and you might have limited use for uwucrews that are not in your possession. Check out the details on the uwu Art license here.
- If I don’t own a uwucrew but requested the CC0 uwucrew NFT, do I count as participating in the campaign?
No, possession of uwucrew NFT is compulsory to be eligible for the campaign perks and rewards.
- Will I be eligible for rewards (stamps) if I send a request and cancel it?
No. Please note that you will be counted as participating (and therefore, eligible for rewards) when you send a request, have the request accepted, and deposit the payment within the request send-in period.
- What will happen if I send a request outside the request send-in period?
If you send a uwucrew derivative request outside the campaign’s request send-in period, the request will be treated as a standard request. It will not be eligible for the campaign’s perks and rewards.
- Will I be eligible for the rewards (stamps and raffles) if the artist I commissioned delivers the artwork past the campaign’s delivery deadline?
Yes. You will be eligible for the rewards if your request was accepted and paid within the request send-in period, regardless of the delivery timing and result.
- Can I sell or move the uwucrew NFT away from my registered wallet during the campaign period?
To avoid confusion regarding copyrights and ownership of derivatives, we strongly suggest that you keep the requested uwucrew NFT in the wallet registered in the Recomet system until the campaign has fully ended.